The American Dream Home Offers Design, Innovation, Luxury and Technology
The 57th Annual Parade of Homes, hosted by the Home Builders Association of West Florida (HBA), is an exciting event for thousands of attendees who look forward to touring new homes throughout Escambia and Santa Rosa Counties. The Parade of Homes, open to the public May 9 – May 17, boasts 59 homes in all shapes, sizes, colors and prices ranges.
“The people of Northwest Florida look forward to the Parade of Homes every year, said HBA President Shelby Johnson of Johnson Construction. “It gives them the opportunity to see the latest in new home designs and amenities. “There’s been a lot of planning and work leading up to the Parade, and I know that the Parade attendees will see the best of what our industry has to offer.”
The ever-popular American Dream Home, which is a Pensacola Energy Comfort Plus Natural Gas home, is located in Huntington Creek, one of the newest gated communities in Northwest Florida. Surrounded by horse trails and majestic oak trees, Huntington Creek merges luxury living with a country charm. “From the beginning, my partners were excited about the possibilities of this community,” said developer Fred Hemmer of Hemmer Consulting, LLC. “It’s a beautiful property with scenic views with large wooded lots. We’ve made sure that the character of the neighborhood will be preserved with it being a deed restricted community that incorporates an active architectural review committee.”
The HBA chose longtime, award-winning home builders Rick Faciane and Danny Speranzo of Classic Homes of Pensacola, to build the ever-popular American Dream Home in Huntington Creek. Since 1983, Classic Homes of Pensacola have built custom homes in the Pensacola area including Cedar Ridge, Kingswood Estates, Cedar Brooks Estates, Hamilton’s Crossing, Chandelle and Nature Trail, to name a few.
“Danny and I have been working together for such a long time, we know what the other is thinking,” said Rick Faciane. “When we collaborated on the Dream Home, we wanted to build a memorable home that would live up to the expectation of what a Dream Home should be.”
Speranzo echoed Faciane’s comments by saying, “I believe the Dream Home captures the essence of being with family and friends, and living comfortably whether you’re entertaining inside or outside on the lanai. It has been an exciting project and I’m thankful for all the people who played key roles in making this home a reality.”
The Dream Home boasts 3,657 square-feet of spacious living with four bedrooms and three and a half bathrooms. Equally impressive is the spacious multi-purpose room that has access to the lanai and bathroom. The Dream Home has a bold 8/12 roof pitch design with the beautiful exterior, complimented with warm brick, Hardie Board and Cultured Stone that blends nicely with three side entry carriage style steel insulated garage doors. The natural gas lanterns at the front entrance with down lighting on the exterior, offers a welcoming focal point and view.
The home, designed for family needs and gracious entertaining, features 10, 11, 12, 13, and 17 foot ceilings throughout with specialty ceilings in the kitchen, breakfast, multi-purpose room and master bedroom. Wood beam ceilings in the great room and dining room add to the architectural dimension of the home. Designer and recessed lighting accentuates multiple areas showcasing its beautiful wood floors, ceramic tile and decorative shower tiles. Also included is a convenient wet bar complete with a wine rack and sink. Adding to the warm atmosphere is the world’s first see-thru indoor and outdoor natural gas fireplace, Heat & Glo Twilight II, with high definition logs, that provides a realistic flame and glow. The spacious lanai offers value for relaxation and entertaining with an outdoor kitchen with a stainless steel gas grill.
Professionally installed by homeNetservice, LLC, the Dream Home incorporates ClareHome, the very latest in home automation, with a cutting edge system that controls the thermostat, front door locks, security cameras, home lighting, surround sound and home wide audio system via on-site or remotely by a smart phone or tablet.
The spacious gourmet kitchen exudes elegance with Superior Granite countertops that adds to the overall functionality. It features custom made stained cabinets, soft close drawers and doors, and under-the-counter lighting for an elegant experience. The kitchen features quietness, efficiency and integrated design with Bosch kitchen appliances including a natural gas range, French door refrigerator, dishwasher, and over-the-range convection microwave which add to the overall functionality. A spacious pantry, complete with shelving from Alpha Closets, is convenient to the kitchen prep area.
For an oasis of tranquility, the master bath is complete with an inviting Whirlpool garden tub. The Delta rain showerhead, wall mounted showerhead and hand held showerhead in the walk-in shower cascades endless hot water from the tankless natural gas water heater. The master suite also has ample space with two oversized walk-in closets and select built-ins.
“The Pensacola Energy Comfort Plus features are designed to save money and reduce energy consumption, said Marketing Manager Jill Grove, of Pensacola Energy. “This has been an exciting project for our team of professionals who were involved in the planning before construction began. We made significant recommendations to develop a customized energy-feature package that will benefit the homeowner for years to come.”
Included as part of the latest advancement in energy-efficient building are two Rinnai tankless gas water heaters, and a state-of-the art 21 seer Carrier system with infinity zoning and 97 percent gas efficiency on furnace. Within seconds of an outage, a Kohler Home Standby Generator, provided by Seville Power Equipment, powers the Dream Home, including critical hard-wired systems like AC, heat, security systems and large appliances.
The home features innovative, energy efficient and aesthetically pleasing Ply Gem windows. Moreover, 5 ½ inch open cell foam insulation adds to the energy efficiency of the home.
Huntington Creek is located on Mobile Highway just east of Beulah Road and minutes from shopping malls, schools, I-10, and downtown Pensacola.
The Parade of Homes™ has been a popular attraction since its start in 1958 and is brought to you by the Home Builders Association of West Florida and is sponsored by Classic Homes of Pensacola, Huntington Creek, Pensacola Energy, Pensacola News Journal, Pensacola H&G Magazine, WEAR TV 3, WFGX My TV 35, and COX Communications. Dates: May 9 – 17 with weekend hours from 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m., and weekdays 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Go to www.ParadeofHomesPensacola.com for more information of maps, homes, floor plans and amenities.
Home Builders Association of West Florida
American Dream Home, a Pensacola Energy Comfort Plus Home
Built by Classic Homes of Pensacola
Huntington Creek Development
6008 Huntington Creek Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32526
• 8/12 Roof Pitch
• Cultured Stone and textured Stucco to Compliment Plan Design
• 3-Car Side Entry Garage w/Carriage Style Steel Insulated Garage Doors & Openers
• Multi-purpose room with rear lanai access with bathroom
• One Year Builder/2-10 Home Buyers Warranty
• Pensacola Energy Comfort Plus Home
• 5 ½ Inch Open Cell Foam Insulation to roof deck
• Ply Gem Windows
• 21 Seer Carrier System with infinity zoning and 97% efficiency on natural gas furnace
• Two (2) Rinnai tankless natural gas water heaters
• Indoor and Outdoor Natural Gas Heat & Glo Twilight II Vent Fireplaces
• Ceiling Fans in Leisure Room and All Bedrooms
• Kohler Home Standby Generator provided by Seville Power Equipment
• Floor Plan Designed for Family Needs and Gracious Indoor and Outdoor Entertaining
• 3,657 Square Feet. Four Bedroom, Three and a half bathrooms and a spacious Multi-Purpose Room
• Nine, 10, 11, 12 and 13 Foot Ceilings Throughout w/ Specialty Ceilings in Kitchen, breakfast, multi-purpose room and Master Bedroom. Wood beam ceilings in the great room and dining room.
• Designer Lighting Package with Recessed Lighting in Multiple Areas and Under Counter Lighting in Kitchen
• Six Natural Gas Lanterns throughout the home including Front Entrance. Down Lighting on Exterior of Home
• ClareHome Automation System installed by homeNetservices, LLC Controlling on Site and Remotely Climate, Power Front Door Lock, Security Camera, Lights, Surround Sound and House Wide Audio System. Full HD Cable with DVR.
• Outdoor Stainless Steel Built-In Natural Gas Grill
• Decorator Color Choices for Interior by Sherwin Williams
• Crown Molding and Cased Windows in Many Areas with Decorative Baseboard and Casing Throughout
• Tile in Wet Areas and media room. Hardwood Flooring in Great Room, Kitchen, Dining Room, and Hallways with Quality Carpet in Remainder
• Gourmet Kitchen with Stained Custom Cabinets, Soft Close Drawers/Doors, and Granite Counter Tops
• Spacious Pantry Convenient to Kitchen Prep Area
• Bosch kitchen appliances including natural gas range, French Door Refrigerator, Dishwasher, and over-the-range Convection Microwave
• Wet Bar with Wine rack and sink
• Master Bath with Whirlpool garden Tub, Delta Faucets, Tile Walk-In Shower with Rain Shower Head, wall mounted and Handheld Shower Heads. Traditional Style Vanity Cabinet with Linen Closet and Granite Counter Tops with Undermount Lavatories
• Master Suite with Two Oversized Walk-In Closet and Built-Ins
• Large Laundry Room designed for Front Load Washer and Natural Gas Dryer with a folding table and upper cabinets
• Natural Gas piping to all indoor and outdoor natural gas appliances
• 3 Car Garage, Fully Finished with Painted Walls, Ceilings, Baseboard and Floors
• Alarm system
• Deluxe Landscaping Package w/ Sprinkler System
• Outdoor kitchen with Stainless Steel Natural Gas Grill and Natural Gas Fireplace on lanai